Work History and Skill Sets
Talon Knight Enterprises
UX Designer / Graphic Designer / Web Dev
May 2013 — Present
- Brought on board as part of the UX design team for Ellery Homestyles and developed the content strategy, information architecture, infrastructure, and overall design of the website.
- Part of the UX design team for Hodara Real Estate Group during which I participated in extensive deep dive sessions, user research, user interviews, heuristic analysis, helped create personas, and developed a content strategy for the website.
- Collaborated as part of the UX team for the Wallace Foundation website where we developed work flows for the content of the site, conducted user research, usability testing, peer research, a content strategy for the new website.
TRI-LIN INTEGRATED SERVICES INC.
OCT. 2012 — MAY 2013
- Produced illustrations and other artwork in Photoshop and Illustrator according to established testing style guides and processes.
- Constructed testing books in InDesign according to client specifications and procedures.
- Worked within the department to develop processes and procedures, maintain program style guides, and overall file structures.
Richard Toland Designs
Freelance VISUAL / GRAPHIC DESIGNER
NOV. 2010 — OCT. 2012
- Collaborated with the owner of Bradyl Storage Solutions to completely revamp their company brochure. I sourced the images, created the design and built out the brochure in InDesign.
- Created and designed the booklet A Consumer Guide to Dry Cleaners for David Whitehurst and his thriving dry cleaning business chain.
- Designed a series of worksheets to accompany The Sugar Mama Success Program by Jill Christe.
EDUCATIONAL TESTING SERVICES
Lead VISUAL/GRAPHIC DESIGNER
AUG. 2002 — NOV. 2010
- Assessed requests for graphics and responds to inquiries from Assessment Development staff
- Provided production updates to the Project Lead and Supervisor of current work flow including volume, estimations for task completion, and issues impacting completion duration.
- Communicated with Content to discuss queries of Art production and provides basic guidance for art style, layout, and universal design while adhering to project specifications.
- Build Responsive Real World Websites with HTML5 and CSS3
- The Web Developer Bootcamp
- Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox
- Web UI UX Design using Adobe XD - Adobe Experience Design
- UX & Web Design Master Course: Strategy, Design, Development
- The Complete App Design Course - UX, UI and Design Thinking
UX Career Design Track - 6 Month Bootcamp
Springboard Online - March 2019 - August 2019
Bachelor’s Degree - Digital and Graphic Design
American Intercontinental University - January 2002 - November 2005
Associate Degree - Technician Support Specialist
St. Philip’s College - January 1999 - December 2000