Work History and Skill Sets
Site maps & Task flows
Richard Toland Designs
May 2013 — Present
- Brought on board as part of the UX design team for Ellery Homestyles and developed the content strategy, information architecture, infrastructure, and overall design of the website.
- Part of the UX design team for Hodara Real Estate Group during which I participated in extensive deep dive sessions, user research, user interviews, heuristic analysis, helped create personas, and developed a content strategy for the website.
- Collaborated as part of the UX team for the Wallace Foundation website where we developed work flows for the content of the site, conducted user research, usability testing, peer research, a content strategy for the new website.
- Designed book layouts and designs for commercial print projects including the titles Tinder for Experts, Whose Apple Is It Anyways?, and Everyday Dad.
- Developed marketing plans and collateral for Marina Del Palma and Faena Universe.
- Designed and created numerous multi-page brochures for Whiskey Select, Mobile Club Cards, Adam Audio USA, MAX ERP Software, and Intellectual Ventures.
- Developed and designed marketing collateral for Vision Travel Solutions and Abbott corporations.
TRI-LIN INTEGRATED SERVICES INC.
OCT. 2012 — MAY 2013
- Produced illustrations and other artwork in Photoshop and Illustrator according to established testing style guides and processes.
- Constructed testing books in InDesign according to client specifications and procedures.
- Worked within the department to develop processes and procedures, maintain program style guides, and overall file structures.
EDUCATIONAL TESTING SERVICES
AUG. 2002 — NOV. 2010
- Assessed requests for graphics and responds to inquiries from Assessment Development staff
- Provided production updates to the Project Lead and Supervisor of current work flow including volume, estimations for task completion, and issues impacting completion duration.
- Communicated with Content to discuss queries of Art production and provides basic guidance for art style, layout, and universal design while adhering to project specifications.
- Ensured that newly created art is proofed against art requests to check for quality and accuracy.
- Strictly followed documented procedures for creation and revision of art.
- Met established deadlines and internal milestones as directed by supervisor or project schedules.
- Generated report information for assigned projects and as requested by Supervisors.
- Coordinated with external vendors for technical specifications, needs, and capabilities; communicates needs and capabilities to vendors accurately and clearly to ensure that all file hand offs are completed according to established processes, and that materials provided are all in accord with client specifications.
- Build Responsive Real World Websites with HTML5 and CSS3
- The Web Developer Bootcamp
- Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox
- Web UI UX Design using Adobe XD - Adobe Experience Design
- UX & Web Design Master Course: Strategy, Design, Development
- The Complete App Design Course - UX, UI and Design Thinking
Bachelor’s Degree - Digital and Graphic Design
American Intercontinental University
January 2002 - November 2005
Associate Degree - Technician Support Specialist
St. Philip’s College
January 1999 - December 2000