This was for a start-up company. I kid you not, all I was given for this project was a handful of bar napkins with notes scratched on them. All of the images were sourced by me. All of the colors, fonts, and layouts were done by myself in InDesign.
This was for a pitch idea by a local investment group. I was asked to source all the images, which were then photoshopped to show to concept. I was responsible for selecting the color scheme, fonts, and overall layouts. The brochure itself was created in InDesign to general printer specifcations.
This was a brochure for SMI’s City of Music program. It was done in InDesign for both print and web specifications according to SMI’s corporate branding guidelines including the colors, fonts, and supplied text. The layout and image sourcing was done by myself.
I redesigned this catalog after completely overhauling Adam Audio’s corporate branding. Adam audio supplied the images. The rest I created in InDesign according to the new branding style guide I did for them. It was very well received and did significantly improve sales upon release.
This was another great InDesign project. The client supplied most of the images, others were altered or photoshopped by myself. The text and colors were supplied by the client. All the layouts were done by me. Of course this was done in two versions, one for print specifications and the other for web release.
This was a marketing plan for Marina Del Palma. It was created in InDesign. All of the colors, fonts, layouts, and the logo were created by me.
This presentation was actually done in PowerPoint. The design, layout and graphics were all created by me.
This is a book layout and design I did for Tinder for Experts. I sourced all of the images for the author, chose the fonts, and created the layout in InDesign.
I was approached to redesign this manual from scratch. After going through the UX Design process, we determined we needed illustrations of each step to assemble the product and that we only needed half the pages it originally contained. I designed the book out in InDesign for both print and web specifications. All the illustrations were done in Illustrator from photos of the product as it was being assembled.
The result of this new manual was significantly less calls to there customer service department regarding assembly, they saved money on their printing cost due to the reduced number of pages, and an overall better customer experience.